Today’s episode is another installment of what’s happening around the homestead.
- Updates to the cabin – its coming along finally.
- How astounded I am with my little 10×15′ pond. Its full of life.
- How we’ve totally skipped spring and I’m already into most of my after last frost date plantings.
- Food forest updates – so far everything survived the winter including a grape vine I butchered moving from our previous house.
- Updates to my seed mix. It has worked well at this point.
- The benefits are being seen from the greenhouse.
- Updates on all the chickens new and old.
- Still building rabbit hutches – I might never be done!
- Foraging and exploring updates.