In today’s episode I talk about dealing with failure on the homestead. Its a short show and it felt a bit like me just venting and trying to rally myself past the failures so far.
- I talk about some of the failures I’ve experienced this year: Dead chickens, bad design of elements like the rabbit cage.
- I also talk about some of the successes and things that went right.
- Part of homesteading is realizing that some things are going to happen and obviously you can’t just give up.
- Some things are bound to happen by chance. Some happen because of errors. Knowing the difference is important.
- How you react and adjust to the failures makes all the difference.